Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Saturday 7 July 2012

Sunday 1130 Cycle


Now that I’m getting this site back up I would just like to say thanks to all those who came on the 1130 cycle last week. I have not put in as much time in the saddle as I would like and have missed a couple of Sundays. However the ability and cycle fitness of everyone has improved greatly. The younger cyclists especially are not only catching up on the rest of us but they will soon be showing us how it’s done. On my own and on behalf of the club let me say thanks to everyone that joins us on the 1130 trip. It’s your efforts that make it so enjoyable. Cycling should be for everyone and should be enjoyed by everyone without needing to be elite athletes. See you all on Sunday and if you are reading this and have not joined us for a trip, why not come along and give it a try next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment