Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Monday 30 July 2012

Roscommon Pink Ribbon Cycle


From all reports so far the Pink Ribbon Cycle was an outstanding success. Danny and Doreen put together an event in two months that would normally take a year to plan. They pulled together help and advice from all over. On the day it showed and I believe all had a great time. On their behalf let me thank all that contributed with sponsorship, help and advice over the two months. Hopefully this is only the start and next year will be bigger and better. Thanks to a couple of photographers I have some photos and I will get them up over the coming days, but for now I would like to thank Mick Nolan for stepping in for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment