Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday 8th July


It was great to see so many out cycling today. It was even better to see not only some old faces but a few new ones as well. I don’t know what some of the younger cyclists are being fed at home. But I could do with some of it myself. A number of times I went ahead as fast as I could only to find youngsters passing me before I could get off the bike. Gone, not a hope of getting a photo. I think I will have to put some breaks on their bikes. It’s getting to a stage where we will have to have two cycles. One for the younger cyclists and the other starting out ½ an hour before they do for the rest of us. Well done to everyone and thank you for joining us on the cycle. I have little doubt but that you will all manage the Pink Ribbon Cycle. I will get some photos up today and maybe a video later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment