Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Cycle


Thanks to those who left the GAA to its own devices and braved the weather. Not as large a group as last week but hopefully that was just the day that was in it. I have been cycling for the last couple of months and I am as fit as I have been in years. However this family cycling business is putting me to the pin of my collar to keep up. All I can say is congratulations to all, your cycle fitness and ability has improved immensely. One thing that needs to be said and in saying it I know that we can’t always plan for everything (punctures etc.). Today was grand there was only a small group but if we had visitors then they would expect us to be off at 11:30 not 11:50. In future maybe we can arrange that if the early cycle is running late we start off in a direction that will meet up with them. In case I have put the cat among the pidgins, I suggest everyone get’s their piggy banks out again. Lanzarote is a great place to cycle and who knows where next year’s party will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment