Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Castletownbere, Cork


I have just returned from Castletownbere in Cork and I have to say I was sorry I did not bring my bike. If anyone is interested in a cycling holiday it provides lots of cycling routes, gentle and not so gentle hills and great scenery. For the walker there is an abundance of scenic ways and even the motorist has enough to keep them happy. I know we are planning a trip to the Reek in August and those interested should reply to the forum topic with their names. But maybe we should also look at the possibility of heading off to another region for a weekend cycle. Pack the bikes on cars or a van and spend the weekend exploring Cork, Kerry, Donegal or Leitrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment