Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Sunday 3 June 2012

Sunday 3/6/12


Well it was what some might call a soft day. I have to admit I missed the 9am cycle as I was recovering from a 21st. I also missed the 1130 cycle as I was too lazy to get on my bike. However there were some hardy boys that took to the roads at 0900 and had a very nice 50k trip to warm up for the 1130. The veterans enjoyed a leisurely cycle while another couldn’t wait and decided to hurry along. No doubt to ensure a timely attendance at Mass. I’m sorry to say that the 1130 cycle did not go ahead as the rain put a slight damper on it. So let’s hope that next Sunday we have a dry day and we can get all those fine weather cyclists back on their bikes. Looks like the next trip will be Tuesday evening and I will miss it again as I have been asked to attend a meeting for the Roscommon Pink Ribbon Cycle on the 29th July. Question would it be worth posting some video on bicycle maintenance and cycling technique?

No comments:

Post a Comment