Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Thursday 23 May 2013

RAS May 22nd Stage 4

Just to let everyone know, the lads are still hanging in there. A couple of big climbs throughout the day but everyone managed to survive. I hear that Adrian is pushing hard and is 3rd man to the top for the day. That was 8 climbs and none of them easy. For my part I think I’ll go back to walking. Though I did hear there are good deals to be had on electric bikes. That’s about the only I’m doing one of those climbs never mind eight.
Well that’s 589k down and only 591k to go. Should be a doddle for these lads they are on the home straight now. How about we arrange a trip on Sunday to support them on the last leg?

In case anyone thinks me remiss I should also point out that there are some ladies among these intrepid cyclists. All I can do is offer my sympathy to them for having to put up with the lads for eight days.

No comments:

Post a Comment