Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Monday 20 May 2013

RAS Day 2


Well from what I hear the lads all made it in good shape. 160k today and they were still ready to carry on to the pub. Just not on the bikes. I suspect armchairs (SOFT ONES) are the order of the evening. The turbo training is already paying its way as is the sudocrem. Tomorrow they start into the first of the real hills. That’s when they will really see the benefits of all the hard work over the winter months.
I have also been asked to thank everyone for the support today. The organisers couldn’t believe the turnout and I have to say it was great to see all the support for the lads they well deserve it. I’m only sorry that we couldn’t be there for the eight days.
Next Sunday they get to finish up the cycle and I’m sure they would be delighted to see some friendly faces at the finish line


No comments:

Post a Comment