Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Monday 27 August 2012

Thank You


Sorry all I had to finish the celebration when I returned it’s not every day you get to put another year behind you. First off I have to say thank you for Saturday. It was not only unexpected but vastly unwarranted. I have managed to combine two interests I enjoy (photography and cycling) with something I have a little knowledge of simply to help promote the club. I hope you realise that you have now managed to make me feel guilty for all the enjoyment I have had from the club and creating this blog. The photography I can do, the cycling I will keep up (I may need a kick now and then) but you provide the information and inspiration to populate this blog. You make the blog, I only put it up. Thank you, you have no idea how much it meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment