Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Friday 17 August 2012

Kavanagh's SuperValue Help us to Help Others


Kavanagh’s Supervalue Mayo Stores are hosting a cycle in aid of the Mayo/Roscommon Hospice on the 15th September. Two routes: Beginners 50K Westport – Castlebar – Newport and back to Westport; Advanced 100k, Westport – Castlebar – Kiltmagh - Clairmorris and back to Wesstport. On line registration €30, In Store €40 and Teams of 4 €100. For further details click here . Any additional information I get I will update this post. The Advanced cycle is 100k and you can get them on facebook here . Another one for the Hospice and at the rate I'm going I suspect I will need it sooner rather than later, especially as some cyclists are likely to be leading me astray in Westport shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment