Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Monday 9 September 2013

Swim Cycle Run

SwimCycleRun.com is an internet based multisport store set up in 2013 to supply sports equipment at prices to rival places like Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles. They are an Irish based company in Athy and are at present sponsoring a number of athletes. They give free next day delivery to Ireland and have contacted me offering Kilteevan Wheelers an additional 5% discount on their internet stock. All you need to avail of this discount is to contact either Kieran or myself to get the discount code. I will ask Kieran to forward the code on to everyone by email. I have had a quick look at the site and I believe I will be back to support them. I have to say I'm always up for supporting companies that give a little back to the community. For a link to their website click Here and pick up some bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment