Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Saturday 7 September 2013

It's hard to get rid of a bad thing

Hi All Sorry for not keeping this blog up to date. I'm afraid I have not been cycling as much as I would have liked and putting information up depends on the information feed. For those of you that might be a little slow that means you need to feed me information if you want something more that my fanciful ramblings.
First off I must apologise to a couple of cyclists that turned up for the 1130 cycle last Sunday only to find themselves all alone. I'm afraid I went out a bit early (missed the 9am cycle, someone above was obviously looking out for me). Kilteevan cycling has been up in a heap over the last few weeks (The Gathering, Church celebrations and Cemetery Sunday) That said it should not have happened and hopefully will not happen again.
I have no doubt that the usual suspects will be out and about at 9am Sunday. I on the other hand will have more sense and make the 1130. Needless to say weather permitting and hoping that some other senseless cyclists will join me for a short 100k or so (short being 40k to 60k) or whatever we can fit in.
I would like to say a big Thank You to all those involved in organising the Baby Sandra cycle today. It was a great turn out and very well provisioned. It pains me to say that either I need more time in the saddle or a softer saddle.

Well that's enough of my rambling I will put up some details of the Falling Leaves Tour in the next day or two (it's on 22nd September)

No comments:

Post a Comment