Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Tuesday 5 February 2013

I'm BACK

Sorry All
But I'm back and looking for more mug shots. In the past couple of weeks I have managed to wreck a couple of computers and enjoy a short break down under. Of course you do know what that means. I will not only be the proverbial pain in the posterior but will most likely have one so please don't expect me to be in good humor. I am after all going to try ease back into the joys of balancing on a narrow piece of leather while doing my utmost to propel myself at speed while all the time balancing on two pieces of rubber. Did someone say I need my head examined. Oh by the way I think I spotted a poster indicating that there will be a cycle soon for the Jack & Jill foundation. I'll check it out and post the information

2 comments: