Next Outing

Next Up:- Remember Cycling is weather dependent. Take Care


1. Cycle Sunday 9am for the fit and 1130 for those of us with more sense

2. Weather and light permitting there will be cycles at 7pm Tuesday and Thursday

3. Falling Leaves Tour 22nd September Athlone

Saturday 6 October 2012

Nightmare in Kilteevan


It’s back The Sergeant Major shouts “Change UP” and every one groans. SPINNING. Sorry all it’s that time of year again. The Sergeant Major is calling time again and the rest of us suffer. I missed Thursday so I can’t say if any of the newcomers turned up again for more punishment. I can only hope so; it might keep the SM’s eyes off me while I take it easy. Last year those that managed to attend spinning sessions made cycling look easy when they took back to the spring roads. Yes it’s painful but if you can keep it up it’s well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment